- Establish a mechanism to bank specimens of tumor cells and host germline DNA from patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) or non-Hodgkin lymphoma at first and subsequent relapse.
- Make these specimens available to qualified researchers to study the biology of ALL.
OUTLINE: This is a multicenter study.
Patients undergo collection of bone marrow and peripheral blood at diagnosis of relapse and/or at the end of the first month of treatment.
Patients are followed periodically for up to 10 years.
PROJECTED ACCRUAL: Not specified.
- Diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) or prior history of non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- In first or subsequent marrow relapse with ≥ 25% blasts in bone marrow and/or peripheral blood
- Bone marrow and/or peripheral blood samples (≥ 5 mL) required at the time of diagnosis of relapse
- Not specified
PRIOR CONCURRENT THERAPY:
- No concurrent systemic antileukemic treatment administered for current relapse
- Intrathecal chemotherapy allowed
- On-therapy relapse allowed
Last updated: 11/03/2012
NCT ID: NCT00897325