The purpose of this study is to assess the safety profile of brentuximab vedotin in combination with multi-agent chemotherapy in treatment-naive Stage IIa or IIb-IV Hodgkin lymphoma. It is a phase 1, two-arm, open-label dose escalation study designed to define the maximum tolerated dose, pharmacokinetics, immunogenicity and anti-tumor activity of brentuximab vedotin in combination with frontline therapy.
- Treatment-naive Hodgkin lymphoma, Stage IIa or IIb-IV
- Measurable disease of at least 1.5 cm
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status <3
- History of another primary malignancy that has not been in remission for at least 3 years
- Known cerebral/meningeal disease
Last updated: 11/07/2012